love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 @ 9:34 PM
Back To This!
Hello! It's been long since I've blogged yea? I finally found a blogskin and revived this blog. Actually wanted to make some nice nice blogskin but then there's problem here and there, so I gave up. Therefore, those who wanna read my blog be glad. Haha.

Okay, so Huibing asked me to write a very long post cause she's bored.
Hmm, so what should I write?

Ohwell, as most of you know I didn't blog for like months and Olevels are FINALLY over. I deleted all my old post or to be exact, I transferred them to another place cause I couldn't bear to delete 300+ posts. Haha. Anyway, during the Olevels period (which include before and during), it's torturing. Days after days of staying back, thinking when our study break will come. When it came, it passby so fast. Then Olevels paper was difficult cause I don't know the correct answer, but I just got a bad feeling after papers. Crap.

Anyway, it's over, so let's just enjoy myself now! :D Lol. I don't know if it is because I didn't blog for very long, it feels weird blogging. Hahaha.

For this period of time that I MIA from blog. Many things happened. Oh, I just remembered. Thanks for those who chip in for my birthday presents! (Even though it is like quite long ago, but I didn't managed to thanks some people.) And, I really liked my presents alot! :D Lol.

Well, after Olevels. I went out almost everyday, tiring. Needa find job manz, I'm spending too much money. Hahah. But maybe after prom or something.

Ok, I think I'll stop. I don't really remembered what happened or anything and there's nothing much to blog about. I'm tired as well. Haha, so yea. Sorry Huibing! At least I help you spend a few seconds here :D

Oh, for those who want me to link or relink and for those who are visiting my blog. Tag me!

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS