|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
BBQ
Before I start posting, is Sunday the first of each week or the last? Haha.Anyway, on Friday, I went to 4Unity chalet. It was fun! Met Manxin first. While waiting for her, saw Jingxi and Crystal which is lucky because Manxin was kinda long and at least I got some people to accompany me while waiting :D Lol. Jingxi brought us to the chalet. Played Rockband, I love that kind of games! After that others went to eat, I wasn't hungry but I just followed them. Lol, I went there and got a free drink from Huibing. (And, abit from Manxin) HAHA. After that, went back to chalet. The weather was playing a trick on us and because it was a public holiday on that day, it sucks even more. Some people wanted to go cycling but it rain then stopped then rain again. Then some people wanted to go Kbox. I brought umbrella, so Huibing and I went to E!hub to check the price and everything. It was full and was damn ex. Wanted to play bowling, but 21people was on the waiting list! Wtheckkkkkkkkkk. Haha, lucky after that it stopped raining and we get to cycle. BBQ was fun but the guys kept saying I kept on eating nonstop. Hahaha! But the fact is I'm eating damn slow ok! Or maybe because whenever they see me, I'm JUST NICE eating. Hahaha. After eating, I went to entertain people. (Only 3 people at the strting but became 2 at the end. Lol.) It was funny and fun. Went back around 10pm. Yesterday I reached home at 2am because I went to meet my father's friends. Ate at some place I never see before for dinner, then went to Changi. The children played and the adults chat. Lol! But then yesterday we didn't played long like last time, I think we or at least me sat more than run around and played as compared to last time. Lol, just don't have the mood yesterday and maybe I'm getting old and don't like to run. Haha! But it was still fun, discuss some Kpop yesterday which I like :D And time passes so fast we reached home at 2am. These are the more interesting days. Today there's nothing much, just that I went AMK central to shop. Didn't buy anything thou, my mother bought alot of things. Lol. But I saw many nice things today. Somehow, I never noticed AMK hub got any nice things until now. Lol. Oh, pictures will be uploaded hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm abit lazy. Haha. Tomorrow I'm going to Bugis with Huibing and Thursday I'm going Kbox. Yay, looking forward! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (I'm strting to post super long post again -.- I shall upload some pictures or put some videos to make the less wordy next time. Haha.) |