|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
It's December already.
I don't have the mood to post these few days. Which means, I'm not going to blog that much as compared to last time. I don't even know why I can even post everydayyyyy last time!No Love No More~ JYP's on the stage now on MusicBank. Haha. I've finished watching WGM (We Got Married - HyunJoong&HwangBo ver.) and now I'm damn bored. Anyway, I'm thinking if the show is real. It seems real at some point but then fake after the whole show. Whatever~ Haha. I don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway, got any nice shows to intro? Shall end here then, sucha boring and meaningless post -.- |