|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Changed.
Changed my blogskins :D Finally. I've always wanted to change it.Shall update later on. Tata~ Edited / 7:31PM Ohwell, watched a few videos in the afternoon and it was quite funny but now I'm bored again. Haha. Watched SGB (Star Golden Bell) at 5pm. There's SS501 today :D They are always so funny and entertaining in variety show. Ah, tomorrow I have a dental appointment and I'm going alone which sucks ): And it is all the way at punggol plus I have to wake up early tomorrow. It's been long since I went to the cinema and watched a movie... Shall end here. (I seriously don't know what to post nowadays, my life have been the same lately. Haha.) Oh, I've forgotten something. There's a video I want those who know SS501 Love Like This song to see/hear. It's freaking cool. I didn't even know this kind of songs and be played in this kind of instrument. |