|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
DVD DVD DVD WATCH.
Went to sent Tim off today, I'll miss... the over exaggerating actions and the use of vulgarities at weird timing of his. (HAHA, that's his style thou! Even I got irritated quite alot of times because of that. Haha.) Anyway, hope that he'll never forget us and visit when possible :D Ok, anyway. The pictures is already uploaded in Facebook by JX. After sending Tim off, took skytrain to T3. The others went to Jurong Point. We had a really hard time finding the MRT. Haha, we walked all the way to the end but it is actually at the other end -.- Ohwell. Thanks SM and JX for accompanying me till 2:30PM :D I had to stay in Changi because I'm meeting my father's friend to get the things I bought online. Gosh, I was looking forward to it because I had already waited for the things to come for like zillions years. Haha. Ok, I'm exaggerating but it is really long! The first thing that I did when I get my stuffs was obviously OPENING it. Haha. The DVD is so cool! :D Love it to the maxxxxxx! The picture book is also very awesome. Same goes to my watch. I love love love love love both of my things. And, I love today even more because my mother paid the things instead as a reward for my Olevels result. For the time being thou, unless there's something better that my mother got to offer for my reward. Maybe... an Iphone? Lol. I'm thinking too much. Today's a happy day! Shall go back to watch my super awesome DVD. Haha. Byeeeeee! |