love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Saturday, January 9, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
unapproachable

Haha, Jokwon and Gain is so sweet. They even drew fake rings on their hands. Lol.

Ohwell. Didn't get my online things today because the stocks haven't arrive, so we didn't meet up with the others for steamboat. However, we still went to Bugis Junction to look for my shoes but there doesn't have the design I want D:

Supposingly to go for CCA orientation today but I overslept. Sorry guys ~ Anyway, woke up and went to eat brunch at Serangoon and walked around. After that, went back home.

Went out again at around 2pm. My father parked at Shaw House and we walked all the way to Raffles City to take MRT to Dhoby Ghaut just because my mother wanted to check something there. Shopped around PlazaSing too, bought a hoodie and a dress. It is quite cheap for the 2 items, so I'm happy :D

After that, went to eat our dinner at Just Acia. They don't have Dory Fish after 5pm D: Sucks manz. I love the Dory Fish there. Haha. Too bad I went there to eat after 5pm... Ok, then after that trained to Bugis. Walked around, my dad and mum bought things. I was sad that I couldn't find my Nike shoe but I'm still going to hunt for it. Haha.

Then walked back to Shaw House and went home.
Pretty happy today. Many fun and interesting things happened. Lol.

And, I'm having flu now ):

Ok, I so don't want the day for Olevels result to come.
There's only 2 more days! Ahhhhhhhhhh.

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

New blogskin The day nothing's working First post of 2010! 2010 is approaching. Merry Christmas New Phones. 3 more days to Christmas! His voice. Stay homed.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS