|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
First post of 2010!
Hello! This is my first post for 2010 :D I'm super lazy to update these few days, so that explains why there's a lack of updates. Haha.Let's start from 31/12/2009! It is the last day of 2009, the year sure pass fast. Anyway, stayed at home that day during the afternoon. Learnt how to dance 4minute's Muzik. Haha, always wanted to learn just that I'm super lazy to move when I'm stuck sitting down and using my laptop. Lol. The dance is cool, but I'm still not good at it though. Going to learn more dances next time when I'm not so lazy. Haha. During the evening went to meet up with my father's friend for countdown. Had our dinner at SumoHouse. Then we went to walked around and travelled to our usual place to play and chitchat. Haha, went back shortly after 12am because I guess the adults are tired after work. Friday, 1/1/2010 Even though it is belated but still wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Haha. Went to Jurong Point that day for shopping. Bought many new clothings! Haha, I like it when there's sales and I can find alot of things that I like. Ok, like who doesn't? Lol. Anyway, most of them are to be kept till Chinese New Year.. but whatever! As long as they are mine, I don't care when I'll be able to wear it. Hahah! Shopped almost the whole day that day. Anyway, KBS world sucks on that day because they didn't show MusicBank instead they showed full house -.- Even it is a nice drama but I prefer to see MusicBank liveeeeeee. Saturday, 2/1/2010: Had a shopping spree with Mx around Orchard :D Went bishan with my parents while waiting for Mx to reach the MRT. Then went trained to Orchard. First stop was Wisma's F21, I can't find the Jacket I saw the other time when I went with my cousin D: But it's okay because if I see it I won't buy it also because it is kinda expensive. HAHA. Then we went to Cotton On, bought some tops. Then walk around Wisma, it is kinda boring. Thus, we decided to walk to Fareast and shopped there. Bought quite a few items :D I'm happy. Lol, Mx bought more than me. Almost all of the stuffs in her wishlist uh! After walking around Fareast, I'm super hungry. Trained to Dhoby and ate Just Acia ~ Haha. Ohoh, I like the Samsung Corby phone more after Mx showed me. Maybe because it's new but then I love the theme so much! So cute. HAHA. Anyway, after eating went to walk around PlazaSing. Couldn't find the Nike Shoe I want ): Went back around 7pm. It was a really fun day! Yesterday, Ate brunch at 409, then went to shop at AMK Central. It's only awhile though because we have to go back to take our laptop and meet my father's friend at Changi airport in the afternoon. The CDs that I ordered plus the bags that my mum ordered came yesterday or is it the day before? Anyway, I got my CDs yesterday! Ohgosh, the CD I always wanted and I finally got it :D Haha, super happy when I received it but the bad thing is.... my money's gone ~ Lol. Haha, but still very very happy. After that, went to eat dinner and went back. Slept at 9pm plus yesterday because I was SUPER tired. Haha. Today, I slept almost 12hours! Wow. Haha. Then I started to watch Taiwan Dramas, which only the new episodes will be uploaded every Monday. I always have to wait a week before it come out D: Other than that, nothing much. Just that I ordered more things online. HAHA. I'm super bored now. Shall go now. Byeeeeeeee! (Sorry about the long post without pictures or videos!) |