love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Friday, December 11, 2009 @ 8:38 PM
Stay homed.
Haha, I'm here to update again! Like why am I always updating these few days right? Because mainly I'm bored and I just felt like blogging.

Woke up at about 10am today. Use computer and went to down to buy my brunch at 11am. Was super hungry ): There's nothing in my house for me to eat *Cries*

After that, used computer pretty much the whole day. Then watched MusicBank in the evening. 2pm had their 3rd consecutive win. I like their ending so much, like super unexpected. Oh, I love their encore also! Super funny :D I shall put the video here.

Oh, and I forgot to say. SS501 was 4th and I was shocked! Cause they was 6th last week if I'm not wrong and usually the rank just gets lower and lower but it is not the case for SS501. They went up somehow! Which is good, I thought they were not in the top 20 when I saw the 5th place wasn't them. Therefore, I was shocked and kinda glad when I saw they were in the 4th place! Lol. Alright, time for 2pm's performance :D


The Performance.


The Encoreeeeee~

I'll be out the whole day tomorrow I think!
Shall end here, bye :D

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Webcam. Changed. Movies. It's December already. BBQ Sucky connection Black Ring Long Sleep Shoe-Hunt Back To This!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS