love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
nothing's working
What if everything falls apart...

I feel like returning to school even though I hate waking up at 6am everyday instead of waiting for Olevels results. I like the feeling of buying new books, bags and stationary before school starts. Now I don't even know where I'm heading to and what 2010 will be like. It seemed so unclear and Olevels results are coming out next week. There's only one word in my head when I think about it... 'DIE' Lol. I have totally 0% confident of doing well when I think about how I attempted the questions.

Ok... shall stop thinking about Olevels. What's done cannot be undone. Anyway, Hb is going to Korea! Ah. So cool, I love the schedule even though I felt like they squeezed in alot of things in one day. Haha. They can like visit alot of places! Super cool places. Wish I'll go there some day too :D

I shall go sleep now. I know it is early but I'm feeling tired now.
GOODNIGHT.

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

First post of 2010! 2010 is approaching. Merry Christmas New Phones. 3 more days to Christmas! His voice. Stay homed. Webcam. Changed. Movies.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS