|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Posting
Most of my classmates/schoolmates might still be in their respective schools now. Wondering what are they doing now. They already start schooling, but I have to wait for another 2months+? Gosh.Ohwell. Went out with Mx yesterday. Met her at Hougang, reached there super early because I went out early and the bus came early. Lol. Waited for her and saw Sx while waiting. Haha. Mx reached awhile later and we walked together to Hgm to meet R. After that Mx and I went to eat breakfast while Sx and R went to find the others. After eating went to shop around. Haha, bought contacts with Mx. Had to go back and take again because my degree is too high D: Lol. After then continue to shop and Mx bought a dress. After that bused to renew my passport. First time doing on my own. Lol, Mx was leading me all the way cause she accompanied her cousin to do before. Hahaha. My picture is damn ugly. Thus, I conclude no matter is IC, ezlink or passport photo. They are meant to be ugly because there isn't one time I take I like it at all. Lol. After that, accompanied Mx to buy tickets to Malacca. It is the first time I went there, so it is kinda weird. Lol. Then we walked all the way to Boon Keng to eat Mx's favourite food (I don't know how to spell the name of the food). Lol. Then shopped around there. Actually, I wanted to buy some shirt from there but at the end it was Mx who bought. The shirt is nice but you know what! She don't like it D: She complained to me when she reached home cause she saw nicer one which is more ex. Haha, but trust me! The one you buy is nice :D Lol. Anyway, after that we trained to vivo to shop! First we went to Animal at Habourfront Centre, I bought a purse there almost immediately when I don't intend to but I really like it. The pattern is nice and it is have a 50% off, so why not right! Lol. Then shopped around. Bought a jeans at F21. Supposingly, the price tag put $21 and I wanted to pay that amount. However, there's offer and it is only $15! Cool or what xD Lol. It was super hard to find an atm at vivo manz because the place is so freaking big. Hahaha. Anyway went home about 8pm. Went home I was super tired. Thus, I slept till 11am this morning. Hahahaha. Late uh! Lol. &I got something to add to my want list. Hah, I love how I use want and need. Lol, cause I really don't need it but I want it :D Lol. The things that I want to add to my want list is.... SS501 Persona Encore Seoul Concert but it is FREAKING ex. Like $1700 for the whole package. I don't have that much money D: The next thing I want is a high cut sneaker. I actually want a Nike one but then I saw a cheaper and nicer one at River Island but at the end I might buy it online? Who knows! Lol. Oh, yesterday was the posting of the schools. Haha. I got into my first choice. Kinda expected. I don't feel happy or sad or anything. Just normal :D HAHA. Ok, shall go now. Bye. |