|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Wants
I want many things...Like an Iphone (Ok, I know I said I want LG chocolate phone before but after thinking...I think Iphone is better. Mainly because the games are more fun. Haha.) The STAGE lanyard I saw on Friday. It's nice and it is red but the price is a freaking $22! Expensive much plus I already spent alot this month D: Then I want to learn Korean. Actually, I was planning to learn Korean like after Olevels but no one went to find the lessons for it, including me. &Yeah, I still want to learn but I don't know go where to find Korean lessons and not sure who wants to go and learn with me. I don't like learning alone. Haha, it's more fun when there's friend there to learn with you. I also want to learn dance but it is kinda ex and I'm not sure what kind of dance to learn though. Or what dance I'm interested in. Actually, I love all kind of dance that can dance with fast music. Maybe, popping? Ah, but there's no one to learn with me. I think it'll be very awkward to learn alone. I also want to slim down but I'm super lazy to go down to jog or exercise. AH, howhowhowhow? I'm getting fatter and heavier D: It sucks. Ok, maybe I should cut down on fried food too but then it's tempting... MUST DRINK ALOT OF WATER. Not sure what's the link but water is good for health anyway. Hahaha. And lastly, I want to find a jobbbb! I WANT A JOB BADLY ~ I need to earn some extra cash so I can spend. Okok, I shall go find one soon. Just hope I don't have to work during CNY. That's all I ask for :D Haha. Alright, this is a post of my wants. Lol. I shall end here and find somethings to do.. like watching the charity show or something. Tomorrow's Kbox day! :D Bye. |