love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
Short Circuit.


I was alone at home today and I was watching Rainbow (I like the colours! Lol.) performing Not Your Girl on MusicBank. When halfway through their performance, the laptop infront of me plus the TV went blank. There was no electricity at all in my house! Yes, a short circuit had happened.

With TV and laptop I was already complaining I was very bored, imagine without them... I totally don't know what to do when everything suddenly went blank. Even my mind is blank ._. Lol. Anyway, I know I should fix (is this the right word to use?) the electricity back but I don't know how. Yes, I'm stupid. But hey, usually when a short circuit happened my parents are always around. They will do the job. (Yesyes, I know I shouldn't depend on them too much.) What's more is that, I don't know which one is up and down or all up or all down. So I just wait for my parents to come back.

It was lucky that the short circuit happened in the late afternoon. My father left office early and came back :D I love electricity! Haha, I got a feeling that I cannot survive without electricity. Imagine no lights at night! No laptop for you to play and keep in touch with friends, no TV to entertain you. We children/teenagers/adults are all having good lifes and are used to them that we cannot survive without them. Ok, actually we can. But our lifes will be damn boring without them, right?

Anyhow, I was happy that the electricity is back! Hahaha. I'm probably going to sleep early today because I needa wake up EARLY tomorrow. How early? I think about 7am plus. Omg! I got a feeling I will have flu as soon as I get up. Hahaha.

Ohwell, I did mentioned that I need a jobs a few days back. I start sending in emails to them. Haha. Hope I get a job though. It is kinda hard when you are only gonna work like what, 1month plus? Lol.

Today, one of the agency called me. He said got a NTUC is paying at $5 per hour. I will accept if is located somewhere near my house but you know where's the location?! In between Redhill and Queenstown! With only $5 per hour and so far, no way manz! Somemore not to forget, we are having adults fare now. Totally not worth it! I'll spend too much money and time just to travel there. Haha. Just hope I'll get a job somewhere near me with a better pay :D Lol.

I will write something random to end the post. Hahaha.
I love the Drama, God of Study!

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Bored to the max. Red. Smiling from ear to ear. Posting OH MY. Wants The Tooth Fairy Alvin and the Chipmunks. DVD DVD DVD WATCH. The Cinderalla Story
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS