|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Dance
I wanted to post this on livejourna but since it doesn't allow me to, I shall just post it here.DANCE These 5 letters has always been my passion. I love dance but I gave up on it during Secondary school days because I don't like the environment there and I felt like it's eating up on my studying time. Come to think of it, I kinda regret quitting. Coming to poly, I chose dance again. It's really tiring but I hold on till now... However, some of my dancemates quitted. It's really sad to see them leave one by one. Even though it's not me but I can see the passion in them but they have no choice but to quit because they can't cope well or their parents forced them to. It's really sad because I'll miss them and I know how it feels like to see someone dance but you can't join them even though you feel like.. |