|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Love ya Love ya Love ya..
I can watch it whole day! It's so freaking nice :D Heh. Watch it watch it! They are also going to perform on Musicbank tomorrow! Ahh, so looking forward to it. Hoho. &I think I should include green in my favourite colour soon! (because SS501 fan club colour is green. LOL.) Alright, I shall do a quick update since this blog is rotting soon. Hahaha, I'm just trying to revive it a little. I wasn't lazy to update but instead I'm busy! There's alot of projects and tests. Had 3 tests this week and a Q&A. The Q&A was short and it was alright. Then the tests was all ok except for one which I studied the longest! Sad much. Still kinda depressed about not knowing how to do the paper ): Anywayyy, seriously. POLY IS REALLY NOT AS SLACK AS WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! I do not even have time to catch up on my variety show and I feel that I'm kinda lagging behind of some of my modules! I'm going to catch up during my term break but I feel I got alot of things to do. The feeling really sucks. Ohwell, I shall stop here &see a few videos and do abit more for my Marketing tutorial. GO SOPHIA, YOU CAN DO IT. USE SS501 MV TO MOTIVATE YOU ~ Hahahaha. Ok, ignore that line. I'm just being lame -.- |