love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 @ 6:01 PM
CCA.

The most awesome video this month. HAHAH!

Ok, anyway I got a sudden urge to post something about CCA. Lol, because CCA in secondary school is seriously NOTHING compared to CCA in Poly. In secondary school, CCA ends at 6pm or the latest 7pm. While in Poly, CCA ends at 10pm or sometimes 11pm. OMG. I don't even know why I didn't commit last time. I guess it is because secondary school got more subjects and homework? LOL.

Ah well, that's life.
Okay, shall go do my work now (:

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Marketing. JAZZ. Dried out. Stagearts. Shopping Spree Class Outing. Lectures, Tutorials New Style Different. 2nd week!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS