|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Lectures, Tutorials
Hello dearies!I seriously don't know if there's anyone reading my blog because no one tags, no one says anything -.- Lol! However, to keep the promise I made. I shall blog today :D Yay ~! Hahahaha. About my poly life, there's a new transfer student from CJC came to our class last Wednesday and she actually knows TzuChieh and my other secondary school classmates! Hahah. Sucha small small world uh. She's very hyper and super sociable. Had my Stagearts Dance audition on Thursday. I will only know the results tomorrow. We did some basic Jazz and danced to Hiphop. Ended super late, like 10plus going 11pm. Other than that, I'm just having Lectures and Tutorials. Hahahahah. For some lectures, I don't know what are they talking about. As for Tutorials, it is just like a 'go through answers' kind of lessons. Lol. Oh, &I regretted what I chose for my general studies module! The financial literacy module is super super super boring ): The appreciating lifestyle one was still okay. That's about it for my Poly life (: As for the weekends, went to reborn my hair. Like my fringe but of course, it looks flat. I think after washing a few times it should be alright already :D Lol! Seriously, I don't know what to post already! Shall stop here kay? I lost my feel to blog. Hahah! Ohoh, SS501 is going to comeback soon. Can't wait for their new CD, songs and MV :D :D :D :D HAHA. Bye people! |