|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Bored.
Since I'm bored, I shall post now! Lol, there's nothing to do now. Maybe I shall find some videos after posting this :DYesterday, woke up at about 8:30am! Super tired because I slept at 1am that night. I feel like I can sleep anywhere anytime! Lol. After preparing, went to 409 market to have brunch. The market felt like a weekday instead of a weekend because it was kinda empty. After eating, went to send my Dad to the airport. Then went back home, took a nap. I napped for like 2 and a half hours :D Haha. Walked to my grandma's house during evening for dinner and walked back. The torture when my dad's not around. Hahaha! Today, met Mx at 1pm plus at the busstop opposite NYP. Walked there from my house. It was almost a 30mins walk. It felt great because it was as though I exercised because I was sweating alot when I reached the busstop thanks to the super hot sun this afternoon. Hahaha. I'm thinking if I should walk again or take bus next time. Lol. Rest awhile and then went in to find the place to collect my student card. Collected, then trained to AMK. Walked around, ate and chat. Went back home at 6pm. Was super tired because I woke up at 9am plus today. Usually I'll wake up at like 10am plus close to 11am. Haha. Wanted to go out tomorrow but kinda lazy and tired to do so. Haha, but it's good thing I guess. At least I won't spend money if I ain't going out tomorrow (: SAVE MONEY. Anyway, heard that SS501's ParkJungmin went to Harlem Yu's concert in Taiwan recently! He was invited by the Meteor Garden producer, I think. &Rainie took a picture with him!! I like them both, so it's very cool (to me) :D Lol! Imagine I'm Rainie, that will be even cooler ~ Haha. Credit: Park Jung Min thread @ SoompiI got a few very funny pictures of SS501. The pictures are linked to each other, like a comic. However, if you're not a fan of them or don't even know them you might not think it is funny. Heh. Here it is! I put it accordingly. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Credit: SS501facts (For the link to the pictures)MagicManula (For the captions of the pictures) :D Shall end here! Byebye. |