love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Friday, March 26, 2010 @ 2:01 PM
Universal.
Yesterday, had lunch at my Grandma's place. It's been so long since I ate the porridge she cooked and it still taste as nice :D With the soya sauce and other dished, yummy!

After that we headed off to Sentosaaaaaaaaaa :D Took bus there, it was a super long trip. At the end we found out we took the WRONG bus ): Haha, so we ended up taking taxi.

Walked abit and we reached the outside of
Universal Studios! :D


Didn't go inside the Universal Studios though because the price of the ticket was a freaking $66! Expensive much? However, I guessed that price will be ok if it was located at other countries. Haha. Since we are at OVERSEAS, it'll be sucha a waste if we didn't go right? Lol, since we don't get the chance to go there often. $66 is SUPER expensive for something that is located near us. Hahaha. Isn't it?

Anyway, took some photos. There's nothing much to see. The time we spend there walking around was lesser than the time we spend on travelling. Haha.


Went to have a look OUTSIDE the casino too. Seemed like there's alot of people went there to gamble even though the entrance fee is kinda ex. They also have dress code to let people feel more comfortable when gambling. Haha.



After that, we went to VivoCity to take bus back. Gosh, the trip back was torturing! I'm not going to blame on anyone but me for not being more stubborn than my grandfather and insisted on taking bus 166. Haha.

Our trip back was almost 2hours! We took bus 80 and I feel that we have toured around Singapore. I saw closed to 10 MRT station. Purple, Green, Red lines ALL HAVE. Oh, and including 2 Yellow lines which haven't opened yet. I felt like sleepingggggggg in the bus. My butt was aching too. Lol.

If only we tooked 166, we won't have to change bus and reached to the interchange straight. Spent so much time travelling but it's a new experience. I saw a few places that I never see before. Haha.

I was soooooooo happy when we finally reached the interchange. We were hungry, so we headed to Pizza Hut and ate :D Yum yum, it's so nice. The soup of the day was Chicken souppppp! My favourite.



Finally at the spaggetti at Pizza Hut! It's nice but spicyyy. Haha. My Grandaunt and Grandma like the food too :D Heh. Was super full at the end ~ Haha, went back home after that (:

PS: I will only post if I went out. If I'm at home, most probably I won't post because there's nothing much to post about. Unless I feel like posting something super randomly :D Haha. Bye~

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Birthday. Random short post (: Magic The things that made me happy. The awesome moves. Longest waiting time, I almost died. Night shopping. Movie. It's time. Door.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS