|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Magic
![]() Days after days, it's still the same thing over again. Yesterday, went out at around 1plus. Met my mother at AMK hub, trained to Somerset for the OG special sales. We had to queue to get in but it was super fast as compared to the last few years. Like less than 5mins we were already in the building. Last few years we had to wait for like almost 30mins just to get in. Went to the last floor first when we went in to check something. Gosh, it was super crowded! It was worst than the IT show because it was super noisy too -.- People shouted that there's sales here and there. I was super moody the moment I got there because people kept pushing around and 'excuse me' at the wrong time. It was so annoying because it is so clear that there's NO SPACE AT ALL for me to move. I'm also stuck!!!! Don't they have eyes to see?! Super annoying. Anyway, my mood got better when we 'escaped' from the last floor and finally bought some stuffs. Hahaha. However, the day still ended bad because the queue was so freaking horribly awfully slow. Stand there like an idiot just waiting to pay our things. I saw people actually queueing up just to buy that ONE stuff. If it was me I won't queue that long just to buy that ONE stuff. Not only that, we went to eat our dinner at BBQ chicken. The service there was BAD. Regretted not going to Orchard Central or 313 to eat. Ohwell, bought sushi before going back. Was super tiredddddd when I reached home. Had Macs with my grandaunt for dinner today :D Went back home just in time to see SS501 on Entertainment Weekly. Hahaha, they showed a few preview of the encore concert and I so wanna buy the DVD if it ever come out! I got a feeling it'll will definitely come out. Haha. Thus, I gotta save some money. Not this month though since I'm gonna overspend soon. Lol, I'm going to start saving next month! :D FIGHTING. Lol! I'm starting to like English songs! I like Korean, Chinese and English songs! Isn't that cool? Hahaha! Maybe not, there's nothing cool about that actually. Lol, I'm slowlyyyy starting to like Japanese songs too :D FOUR DIFFERENT LANGUAGES! Hahaha. Ohwell, I feel like buying 2AM repackage album but no. I cannot. Need to stop spending..... Shall stop here. A long wordy post that's going to bore you out :D BYEBYE. I actually took 1hour to post this because I kept getting distracted in between. Haha. |