love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
A night out.
Had an evening with my cousins :D Bought a dress at AMK hub, went to look for my CD. To my disappointment... they didn't sell the one I want and I got a feeling that the LuoZhiXiang CD I saw there was from CHINA not TAIWAN because the Luo is jian ti not fan ti. Anyway, it is not the version that I want. So yeah, maybe I shall go back Popular one day to buy it. Sadly, AMK's popular is renovating or else I will have got it today D:

Anyway, had Korean food for dinner! I loveeeeeeeeeee it :D Thanks cousins for the treat ~♥ After that walked around. I like the bag that my cousin bought. Haha, but I didn't buy though because my mother got alot of bags that she bought online. Haha, and I'm allowed to use it. My cousin's boyfriend send us back home after that :D Thanks!

Oh, and I saw Ruijun at AMK central! Sucha a coincidence! Haha, and guessed what. She joined tracks as CCA and she ran 5km today! Omg, totally crazy. I think I already I want to die from the 2.4km for NAPFA test and now she actually ran 5km ~ Wow. Hahaha.

Ohwell, these more interesting things I did today. Haha. Other than that, I am practically finding things to do and I think I'm addicting to Twitter and Pet Society. Hahaha!

Even though it is like 12AM plus in Korea and he won't see it but still....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KIM KYU JONGGGGGG OPPA!

(It is a respect to call him Oppa right? Since he is like older than me. Haha, nevermind. I'll just leave it there :D) Since it is not yet 12AM in Singaporeeeee :D Bye people!

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Meaningful. Lupin. Delay Timing. CNY Uniforms Cleaned. Addictions. Interview Short Circuit.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS