love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Wednesday, February 10, 2010 @ 9:16 PM
Addictions.
Changed my blogskins. Love this colour combination! Haha.

Anyway, removed my twitter thingo. I don't think anyone will read it. Haha, I was hesitating if I should put my music player or twitter but I ended up putting my player. Lol.

Ohwell, today I went for an interview. A very short one and she asking me kinda basic questions. I don't feel like it is really an interview. Lol. She said she will inform me again, hope a get the job then. It was about 11plus when everything ended, it was too early to go back. We decided to train to Orchard to shop. Shopped at Orchard ION and Wisma. Bought a few things. I love my checkered jacket! :D Haha. Went to eat at Fish & Co also. Love the Fish&Chips but I don't love the price. It's super expensive. Omg. Lol.

Went back at around 3plus going 4. Super tired because I woke up at 8am today. Going to sleep early, not sure about waking up early though. Hahaha! Nothing much. I want to go back to HIHS on Friday but not sure who going and what time to go. Hmmmm. Shall ask around!

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Interview Short Circuit. Bored to the max. Red. Smiling from ear to ear. Posting OH MY. Wants The Tooth Fairy Alvin and the Chipmunks.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS