|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Interview
Hello. I'm currently super bored at home. I needa find somethings to do. Maybe I shall find a drama to entertain myself for abit. Had been playing neopets when I really had nothing to do. Haha! I find neopets fun to play, especially when you are very bored because I can actually spent a few hours just playing their games. Lol. Anyway, weekend was alright. Went to facial on Saturday, my right cheek looks horrible D: I think until now it is still horrible. Just hope it cures cause it is very red, thanks to my pimples. Argh~ Pimples is like most of the teenagers problem but I'm the unlucky ones that gets alot! Maybe it is just in the genes. Hope it really really gets better. *Pray* Went to shop at J8 during Sunday. My father went to buy his CNY clothings, then went to NTUC to buy foods. I'm going to turn fat staying at home because my house is loaded with foods and drinks. Hahaha! Ok, maybe not loaded but then there's alot of things for me to eat as compared to last time. Last time, there's nothing for me to eat at home. Haha! Not even tidbits! Lol. Anyway, went to Kbox with Mx and Jx yesterday. I just found out 4unity '09 have alot of people with chinese names! Lol, so random. Hahaha! Anyway, it is not as fun as the people I went the other 2 times. Lol! Because they are not those people that zi high. They just sit there and sing D: Lol. Somemore, I'm those that get high while singing but with that atmosphere.. I look like a weird person from outside. HAHA. Getting high on my own, if you get what I mean. Guess what! I even sang 3 duet songs solo because they don't know alot of songs also. Lol! But overall, it was still ok. Sang quite a number of songs, sorry Jx! Let you wait for so longgg for your songs :x That's about it. I needa to try to sleep early, wake up early and drink more plain water! However, not during CNY though! I'm going to eat alot and drink alot then. Hahaha. Can't wait for CNY to come! :D |