love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 @ 10:57 PM
Meaningful.
"傷妳的人,不一定是妳最愛的人。只是遇到坏的人而已。疼的人也很,只是他们没有。所以,不会因此而一直记着。 人都会去记仇,那一定的。" - 楊丞琳

So true, and yes. I typed out everything because I think it really make sense.



[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Lupin. Delay Timing. CNY Uniforms Cleaned. Addictions. Interview Short Circuit. Bored to the max.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS