|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Cleaned.
I'm posting quite alot lately! Is it good? Haha, maybe not because this shows that I got to many time to spare which is really true. Totally no life during the weekdays. Just stick my butt to the sofa and watch youtube whole day. Lol!I still haven't find a drama to watch just yet. I watched God of Study till episode 5, episode 6 isn't out yet D: It's like super long already~ Hahaha. I want WGM (Jokwon and Gain) to show everyday because they are really funny and entertaining. I'm almost waiting for the new episode to be uploaded every week. Lol. Anyway, I cleaned my room today! It's super clean now. Haha, I love how I arranged the stuffs too :D I found out I got 2 same disc, only one is VCD and another one is DVD. Lol. It's like don't know how many years then I realised. Omg! Lol. I spent almost 6hours excluding my lunch time, cleaning my room. I'm super tired now ~ Might sleep early today again. Lol. My neck hurts now... D: Ohwell. My dinner is not here yet but I'm not very hungry. Haha, because I only ate my lunch at 3plus. Nothing much to post. I actually got something to post about yesterday but I forgot what is it already. Lol. I have bad memory. Shall end here with a super funny video. It's Kpop again ~ Sorry to those who are not interested in kpop. Haha, but there's no harm watching it because it is related to english :) |