love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 7:55 PM
Lupin.


KARA - Lupin > Awesome Video.
I totally love Nicole and Seungyeon new hairstyle.

Alright, where should start from? Friday?

Let me think what I did on Friday.......... Oh yes, I went out to OG with my parents and relatives. All the ladies bought a bag including me :D Love the bag alot! Many thanks to my parents who paid for it or else I think I won't buy it. Haha. Anyway, I saw a phone cover that is Gold in colour. Super nice but it is kinda ex D: Why can't they like sell it cheaper uh! Ohwell. At the evening, went to have dinner with relatives. My aunt treat :D!

Oh, by the way. Did I said my parents took leave for the whole of last week? Like luckily they did! Or else I'll be super bored at home. Fyi, Mx is at Malacca. Thus, there's no window shopping/shopping partner to go out with me. Haha. But she's back today. I can finally watch my Percy Jackson. Oh, I suddenly remember. She MIGHT have watch it in Malacca.... Ohwell, nevermind. If she did, I'll find other people to watch with me :D Haha.

On Saturday,
I was out almost the whole day to bai nian.

First Stop ; MrTan's House.
His house was spacious but his house ain't very entertaining. He had cable tv at home but mostly Chinese channels. How irony when he is actually an English teacher ._. Lol. Watched Night at the Museum 2 at his house. It was super funny, I love the mini guys. So cute. Haha. Stayed there for almost 4hours. About 3plus, we went off to....

Second Stop ; MrChang's House.
MrChang's house is so much better than MrTan's (Opps, sorry MrTan)! Haha. He got PS3 + GuitarHero (4different kinds of GuitarHero discs somemore. Rich much?) Lol. Plus there's aircon also! MrChang's house was very fun. I sang Love Story by Taylor Swift with Sm and we got 99%! Haha. Sadly, I got to leave early because I needa meet my father's friend. Mr and Mrs Chang actually bought for us KFC but I couldn't eat cause I got to rush off. Sorry!

Third Stop ; House of Crab, Jasmine Auntie's House.
Met my father's friend and ate at some coffee shop. Ordered from the House of Crab. I totally understand why they are called that. They served the Crab first, then the other dishes we have to like wait for like I don't know how long. Kinda get irritated by the service there. Sucks alot. ' Coming Coming ' is what they say but after 10mins, 20mins... the food haven't come! Maybe they only have crabs while others they have to take from other place ._. so it takes damn long for the food to be served.

Luckily, there was Lion/Dragon Dance to entertain us while waiting or else we will be super bored. I like the tofu the best though :D It's nice. Haha.

After that, went to Jasmine Auntie's House. Chatted there most of the time. Clara is super violent nowadays ._. And I think she actually enjoy it! Hahaha. Went back home at 12am.

On Sunday,

went to Bishan with my pretty cousins.

Had breakfast first at the Market. Then went to Bishan, walked around and had a long chat after that, I like :D Gosh, and I want an Iphone when I saw both of my cousins using it! Hahaha.

Went to Grandma's house to have dinner and there's curry fish head! Super nice :D

As for today,
Stayed at home almost the whole day. Edited my blog abit, put back my twitter just because the picture exceeded the photobucket bandwidth. I get to use back my SS501 picture too :D Lol! Watched Cloudy with the chance of a Meatballs today. Nice show, love some of the characters because they are super funny.

After that, slacked around. I just realised tweeted quite alot today :D Haha. During the evening, I wanted to go down to jog but it looks like it is gonna rain. I'm already prepared, so I wait for awhile. I finally to decided to go down at 6pm. Haha. I FINALLY EXERCISED! Lol. I think my stamina dropped alot. Needa train manz. Anyway, I wanted to climb stairs. However, I climbed a few storey only. I got scared by a cat and ended up taking the lift. HAHA! The eyes is damn scary I tell ya! &fyi, I'm scared of dogs and cats. For pet dogs I'm still ok with it if it doesn't bite and I get used to it. Haha. Yeayea, I'm timid but whatever ~ That's me :D Accept it. Hahaha!

Ok, I sent in an email for another job today. Hopefully I get it.

Sorry for the wordy post. Sm and V haven't uploaded the pictures yet. Even they did, no promises that I will post here. Haha.

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Delay Timing. CNY Uniforms Cleaned. Addictions. Interview Short Circuit. Bored to the max. Red.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS