|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
CNY
Happy belated Valentine's Day people :D Haha, sorry uh! Forgotten to wish in the previous post but cannot blame me! I don't have any valentines, so yea... I totally forgot about it. Hahaha. At least I still wish all of you :D LOL!Ok, anyway. CNY is almost the same every year. The only difference for this year is that I played Mahjong with the adults. Gosh, even though I'm not playing with my own money but it is like so stress playing with them because they play very fast. Their tactics are also better than me. Haha, but I still won a few games though. Lol! I also played with my cousins and I won :D Yay! Hahah. Anyway, its been just a few days since I last went to youtube and there are like so many videos to let me watch! I like :D And, SS501 Persona at Bangkok is on 13Feb which means there are more fancams for me to see. Haha! It rocks when there's so many things to watch but I guess I will watch every one of them very fast. Then, I'll be bored again. Lol. Alright, I shall stop here and go watch my God of Study which is showing on TV very soon! Maybe I shall play neopets while watching. I think my pets are like dying already. Haha. BYEBYE. GONG XI FA CAI :D |