love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 8:32 PM
The awesome moves.
Yesterday, went to AMK central during the evening by myself to collect my spectacle. Reached, asked them if my spectacle is ready but it wasn't. Sadly. They will deliver my spectacle the next trip which is around 7plus.

Thus, I went to library to find some books to read while waiting for them to call me when my spectacle arrive and while waiting for my parents. Haha.

I got abit bored after reading a few pages and I ended up watching videos from my handphone. Lol, after about 1hour+ in the library. My spectacle arrived and I went to collect it. After that went to find my parents and ate dinner at a hawker centre.

I love my new spectacle colour :D Hahaha, but I'm still not used to it just yet. It feels weird wearing it. Lol.

Today, in the morning I opened my new pair of contacts. While wearing it I found it uncomfortable, took it out and put it in. Repeat that action twice. At the end I found out there's a tear ._. Sadded, but I still wear it though because I'm going to watch a 3D movie later.

Watched.....

3D version with Mx at AMK hub. The show is nice. I don't really like the 3D part because I'm scared that something will fly out all of the sudden. Hahah! It is a nice experience but I think I'm not going to watch 3D again. Lol!

Before watching the movie, I went to buy 4 pairs of contacts! A super big hole in my pocket D: I bought it because I think it is kinda wasted that I just opened my saline and I'm not going to use it at all. Fyi, saline only can use for 1month. I also got a solution which I haven't open yet. Thus, I went to buy and I bought 4 different colours. Haha, I'm going to have a hard time deciding what colour to wear. Lol!

After watching, Mx came to my house to do her enrollment thing. After that, we went to watch dance covers, performance and dance battle on youtube. There's a dance cover of KARA's lupin that is really funny! Entertaining. Mx start to like Beast now :D Haha, same as me ~ cool.

Lol, after that we ate dinner at my house nearby hawker centre and we went our separate ways. Haha.

Shall update soon again, bye!

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Longest waiting time, I almost died. Night shopping. Movie. It's time. Door. A night out. Meaningful. Lupin. Delay Timing.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS