|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Night shopping.
Changed my blog's layout again because I decided to protect my twitter and I don't want to keep cancelling when I come to my blog. I don't use the music player too, so I deleted that away. Haha, so I changed my layout. Now my blog looks damn simple. Haha.Anyway, yesterday I went to Cityhall with my cousins pretty much the last minute. Haha, one of my cousin was so stress from studying that she decided to go shopping to de-stress(?) and to find a new purse since she need it. When she decided it was already 6plus. Haha, decided to go back to change and all. My father picked her up and we realised that we forgot to ask my another cousin. Haha, ask her if she wanted to go. She said yes, but guess what! She haven't eat yet and she was outside ._. She already ordered the food but haven't come yet. We went to find her and when the food came we hurried her to eat finish. Haha, because it was about 7plus then already. It was the first time ever that I saw someone that ate the chicken (or was it pork?) chop so fast! Haha. After hurrying, drive her back home to change and take ezlink. Then my father drove us to AMK mrt. Finally, we reached Cityhall after 'much difficulties'. Hahaha. Shopped around, I kinda like shopping in the night. It have an awesome feeling ~ but not so too because night shopping means that the shop is going to close ANYTIME! Lol, camwhored while waiting for Iforgotwhatitiscalled. :D Haha, these are only 2 of the many pictures we took and I looked super unglam in all of the pictures. *cry* Haha. The 2 pictures I post here are the effects that I like! I love my cousin's camera, it takes great picture but the price is omg expensive. Why good things are so expensive? WHY?! Alright, after camwhoring for quite awhile it came. Looks nice eh? Took a few pictures with it but didn't eat it though. Hahaha. Went to walk around again. My cousin decided to bought her purse at Accessorize. Both of my cousins bought purse from there actually. I didn't buy because I don't need it and I only have a $2 note in my purse. Yes, only $2 (plus a few coins, of course) because I forgot that I actually already spent my $10 in the morning and by the time I realised, I didn't see any ATM machine nearby ._. Haha, ohwell but I didn't buy anything at the end. Oh, I did. I spent my $2 on..... DONUTS! The menu of drinks on the left is damn tempting but it cost $6 each. Omg. After buying, we went to find place to eat the Iforgotwhatitiscalled. Hahah! I think that's an awesome name for a food, so unique! Lol, random. Did I tell you that it was my first time that I was eating the Iforgotwhatitiscalled food? It is damn nice :D Haha! After eating we decided to head home. |