love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Friday, March 19, 2010 @ 6:37 PM
Random short post (:
I just realised I have been missing out things in my post. Like, I wanted to blog about what happened but when I actually started typing I forgot ALL about it. Haha. By the time I actually remembered about it, it's no use already. Since I already blogged about the event and I only remembered days after that. Lol. Ohwell ~

School's gonna reopen in exactly 1month ._. I'm not looking forward to it just yet. I don't know what my life will be like in Poly. It'll be so different from the school life I have since Primary 1. I don't have any friends that I know going to the same course as me too. Which means, it'll be a whole new environment. New friends, new teachers, new environment. When I think about it, it kinda scares me but that's what life is about. We always need move to a new environment to gain new experiences.

Hope I'll have lots of fun then!
Longest was the worst.
Shortest was the nicest.

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Magic The things that made me happy. The awesome moves. Longest waiting time, I almost died. Night shopping. Movie. It's time. Door. A night out. Meaningful.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS