love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Saturday, April 10, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
Graphic.
HAHAHAHA, it's time to update again (:

Went to Hougang on Thurs with Mx to collect SGC from school and to do my ezlink card. Going back to HIHS, I kinda missed everything there. The environment, the people, the teachers, the foods. EVERTHING. I remembered I wanted to graduate as fast as possible then but now I just wish I could return back. Ohwell, I guess life are like that uh!


Another example is that when we are having holiday, we wished that school will reopen soon because we are so bored but when school reopened we wish holiday will faster arrive. Haha.

Anyway, saw Clara.L while queueing up to make my ezlink card. It's kinda weird talking to her mother. (Our family know each other since when we were young.) Haha, because I didn't talk to her for quite long and it was kinda awkward for me. Lol.

Ate pizza hut for dinner, I love their chicken soup :D Haha, chatted & walked around Hgm. Mx bought a few stuffs, heavy stuffs. Hahaha. Then went back home.

Today morning, the things I ordered online cameeeeeeee :D Hahaha, I love the 2 items I bought because it was better than I expected. Heh, which is good!

After that prepared and went to Bishan, ate brunch and walked around. Just nice when we went back, Mx came. Mx wanted to install SIM2 into her laptop but couldn't. Not sure why. Thus, she ended playing SIM2 with my laptop. She really like that kind of games alot! Guess how long she played?!?! Almost 6HOURS! Hahaha. I got no patience to play this kind of game for this long! Just not my interest. Lol. She went back home at 8plus. Late uh! Thanks to SIMS2. Haha.

That's all folks! Shall update again next time. Haha.
(Next week is my last week of holiday D: Shall TRY to make full use of it. Lol!)

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Wassup doc? Bang! -After School *Addictive! Universal. Birthday. Random short post (: Magic The things that made me happy. The awesome moves. Longest waiting time, I almost died. Night shopping.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS