love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 @ 9:31 PM
New Faces, New environment. Changes...

"One must be poor to know the luxury of giving." – George Eliot


In another 30mins I'm heading to bed. HAHA.
I'm going to start school next Monday. My 5MONTHS of holiday is going end just like that. Aww ~ Lol, but it is sure a LONG LONG holiday.

Anyway, I'm going to Orientation tomorrow. Don't look forward to it because I have to wake up early... ): Hahaha, that's why I'm going to sleep at 10pm because I need to my full 8hours of sleep(: Lol, I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Hmm.

I saw my timetable today, it was better than I expected but I guessed those days where I got not much lectures there will be extra things going on. Only I don't know what it'll be just yet.

Ohwell, hope time passes by fast the next 2 days. Bye!

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Email. Bored. Graphic. Wassup doc? Bang! -After School *Addictive! Universal. Birthday. Random short post (: Magic The things that made me happy.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS