|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Start of Poly life.
Oh, my blog is rotting! It's been more than a week /: I guess I'm kinda lazy yet again.First, I shall say about my Orientation Day 2 which I said I will post on Saturday but didn't. Heh. I shall see if I actually remember them. Shall write them in point form.
Most of you should know that Poly had already start. I shouldn't go day by day since it will be a bit draggy, so I shall just say the main point that I wanna say. Hahaha. It was kinda tiring since I'm still not used to waking up early to go to school. It was kinda troublesome to think what to wear everyday too. Lol, that's the bad point about Poly. Unlike others, there's nothing much to complain about my timetable. It basically rocks! Hahaha. So far, there's only one lecturer that I like and really enjoy his lesson. He's funny and give us really alot of freedom. I think the more teacher let us talk the more we will be attentive but the more the teacher don't want us to talk, we want to talk! The irony. Hahaha. Other than that lecturer, others are just boring like what most of the teachers are. Haha, first week was still ok. Since we're released off early for almost all the tutorials because it was only introduction. There was nothing much to be covered but that is only for the first week. I guess from tomorrow onwards it is a FULL 2hours of tutorials ): Ohwell, must get used to it. That's about what I have for the time being about Poly. Hahaha. Yesterday, was my super duper wonderful bestfriend MX's birthday! Went out with her to walk around. Hahah. We walked from Orchard to Somerset then from Somerset to Plaza Sing. I love walking and talking. It's nice once in awhile. It's even nicer if the weather is cooling :D Lol! Ate at JustAcia as usual. Asked her to open her presents after ordering the food. Haha, glad that she like it! I made a card for her with a short poem. Hahah! It's super funny but she thinks it's cool. Lol. Then continue to walk around. Went back home about 8pm. Gosh, I took super long to post this because I was chatting and smsing and doing other stuffs in between! I started at 7:25PM and now it is already 9PM! Wow, I still needa pack my stuffs and sleep early. Lol, shall end this post with a super nice dance video! Oh, It's Jaebeom's birthday today. 1 day after Mx's, how cool ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKJAEBEOM. Hahaha! |