love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 @ 5:50 PM
Different.
Today's my super hyper daughter's (Shumei) birthday :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Alright, I shall post first so that I can do my things at night. Haha. Today, wanted to take bus to school. I waited for quite long but at the end I took taxi to school because one of my classmate who stay near me fetched me at the busstop since it was on the way. Many thanks to her!(: Or else I think I'll be late for lecture today. Haha. Felt bad though, since I didn't pay. Shall treat her something one day!

Had macroeconomic lecture first, it was still alright. Understandable. Haha, there's quite a few of things to remember though. I hate memorising ): Lol. We were released abit earlier. After that was P.O.A. I need to revise my work manz. It is kinda difficult to understand. I hope it gets into my brain soon! Hahaha.

After school, went to eat with one of my classmate. Luckily the rain stop by the time I ate finish (: Haha, walked to the busstop together and reached home ~! Watching SGB now but it is repeated one. Lol. Shall end here. Byeeeeeeee ~

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

2nd week! Start of Poly life. Orientation. New Faces, New environment. Changes... Email. Bored. Graphic. Wassup doc? Bang! -After School *Addictive! Universal.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS