|
love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO |
|
|
16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan. I blog to express and not to impress Wishlist: A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Note: Best viewed in FF |
|
Shopping Spree
On Saturday, went to Funan IT mall to find my laptop case but to no avail. Wanted to get a mouse from there to but it was dirty ): Aww, if I saw the same mouse somewhere and it is the same price I might buy! :D Haha. Mx went to reborn her hair on that day too, so I left her at the saloon and went to Funan. Lol!Went to find Mx after she finished. Went to AMK hub after that because she wanna get her Everlast shorts. Ate at Subway for dinner and went back early because I was in a really bad mood that day. I got very irritated by small little stuffs that day. Sorry Mx ~ Yesterday, had a shopping spree at ORCHARD with my PARENTS! Awesome much ~ Hahaha. Because I seldom go to orchard with my parents. Lol. Bought stuffs for school :D :D :D It's lucky that we went to get my laptop case yesterday because yesterday was the last day for the 10% discount. Haha! Went to PlazaSing first, after that my father and I walked to Heeren to get my bagpack while my mother continue to shopped around PlazaSing. After getting my bag went back to PlazaSing. Ohoh, I forgot to mention I bought pens too! Happyhappy. Lol. I saw my exclassmate at PlazaSing but didn't get to say hi because he was like super faraway ~ Hahaha. Today, had lessons. Super tired at the end of the day. Haha. Tomorrow it's my first day of CCA! Looking forward to it except for the ending late part. LOL. Alright, shall sign off now. Byebye. P/S: SS501 is coming back in 2weeks. Can't wait yo ~ &I don't know how do Macroeconomics! |