love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Friday, May 7, 2010 @ 9:30 PM
Class Outing.


Alright. I'm here to post again :D
Had P.O.A lecturer and Marketing tutorial today. It was quite alright. I think I am getting the hang of P.O.A. Which is good ~ Hope those that don't can get it soon (: Lol!

Ended at 12pm today :D :D :D :D Took a class picture. After that we have a class outing, about 19 people went I think. Went to eat at a place called EighteenChefs at Yishun. It was my first time there, the food was kinda nice (: Lol.

After that, we went separated ways. Most of them went home. Since I don't feel like going back, I went with those who are going Orchard so that I could look for my bag. I saw a Ripcurl bag I like but it is like $69? I'm still thinking if I should actually get it. Hahah. We shopped for quite long. We went to Orchard Ion and 313 Somerset.

Had dinner before going back. It's nice to have people taking the train with you! Guess being NYP is not that bad uh :D LOL, because there will be alot of people taking the same line and direction with me. Heh.

Overall, I think today is fun! & I'm liking my class more and more. Maybe it isn't as bad as I thought it is (: Haha. Oh, &did I mention? I GOT INTO STAGEARTS DANCE :D Woohoo ~ Yvonne and Kendy got in too ~ Which is soooooooooo awesome! Lol.

Alright, going to sleep early tonight because I'm super tired now already. Haha. Eyes are closing ~

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Lectures, Tutorials New Style Different. 2nd week! Start of Poly life. Orientation. New Faces, New environment. Changes... Email. Bored. Graphic.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS