love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Sunday, June 13, 2010 @ 9:07 PM
It's been a long time
Hello dearies!

I'm here to blog again. Haven't been blogging because I'm really busy with my poly stuffs. Poly is totally not as slack as you think it is. It is actually very hectic! Term break is here but there's FULL of projects to do and I'll be out the whole of next week! 3 days for project and 2 days for outing with friends (: There's alot of homeworks to catch up too but I have just wasted my weekends away. Great just great and I'll be out the whole day tomorrow... I SHOULD START MY REVISION LIKE, let's see, Hmmmm.. Tuesday? Yeah, I should.

Ok, so let's see what happened.

Met my father's friend during Vesak Day. Had our dinner at a place called BIG BEN I think, if I remembered correctly. It was located at a very ulu place though. Hahaha, but the food was quite nice(: After that went to our usual place to chill out. Took some pictures.

Oh, and I also went to a place called Ju Shin Jung last Saturday to celebrate my mother's birthday in advance. The food is awesomely nice. Kpop singers also went there to eat when they visit Singapore! However, it is abit weird ain't it? They should try Singapore food but instead they went to a Korean restaurant instead. Hahahaha. After that, went to IMM to shop :D Haha, didn't get anything though.

Then on Friday, had a class outing after school. School was bad because of a very STUPID thing I did during my POA test D: I'm still kinda sad about it, but ohwell. It's over! There's still next time! Lol. Anyway, caught the Karate Kid with my classmates at Cineleisure. It's a nice show! I love the little kid inside, SO CUTEEEEE & funny! Hahaha. Oh, before that we went to BBQ chicken to eat. They played Kpop MV! As a KPOP fan, of course I'm kinda glued to the TV. Hahaha, best of all they actually played SS501 Love Like This MV! :D Hahahaha. Okay, then after movie rushed back home to catch Musicbank. Made it in time to watch SS501's performance and them winning 1st on Musicbank! :D Hehehehehe.

Yesterday, went to the IT show. Bought a few things :D
Yep, that's what I remembered for those things that I have not been updating!
Other days are just school, homeworks and school! Hahaha.

Shall end here. Byeeeeeeeeee.
(PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT :D)

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Love ya Love ya Love ya.. CCA. Marketing. JAZZ. Dried out. Stagearts. Shopping Spree Class Outing. Lectures, Tutorials New Style
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS