love like this
Beautiful affair
♥ SS501 SHOWLUO

tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget
Sophia says hi

16 going on 17.
I'm a kpop fan.
I blog to express and not to impress


Wishlist:
A trip to Korea, Polariod Camera, Iphone/Itouch, Laptop, Headphone, Small Bag, 羅志祥 Concert, SS501 Concert, Slim down.




Livejournal / Twitter / Facebook
Note: Best viewed in FF
Sunday, August 8, 2010 @ 2:07 PM
NYP + YOG = Awesome


There's alot of things going on lately and it finally come to an end.
It's tiring but I had so much fun (: Now, I really got time to rest and study.

[BACK TO THE TOP]
affiliates

Anne. Ashley. Annabel. Clarissa. DramaClub. Fiona. HuiBing. KaiXin. ManXin. Regina. RuiJun. ShuMei. ShiXuan. Shiqi. Stella. SuetYee. Vivienne.
monthly archive

November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010
recent entries

Dance I need more time. Lessons AWESOME Go with the flow. It's been a long time Love ya Love ya Love ya.. CCA. Marketing. JAZZ.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS